WELCOME! The mission of the Inglemoor High School PTSA is to support and speak on behalf of the students and staff at Inglemoor, in the community and before government agencies and other organizations that make decisions affecting students. We also strive to assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise, protect and advocate for their children and to encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this district and state.
Become a member ! Your membership supports local, state and national efforts to improve the lives of children and their families.
- Don’t let the cold and flu season stop our Vikings. Help protect our students by filling the classrooms with individual boxes of tissues. Our goal is 300 boxes by the end of the month. Please deliver boxes to Anna Shipley in the main office.
2023-2024 Executive Board & Board of Directors
- President - Grace Jurado
- Secretary - Laura Staneff
- Treasurer - Jen Pierson
- Co-VP of Grants - Erin Schultz & Genoveva Marin
Board of Directors:
- Legislative - Sandy Hayes
- Membership - Laurie Rector
- Communications - Laura Templeton
- Student Legislative - Isaac Yu
We also have the following OPEN positions.
- Executive Board: VP of Outreach & Engagement
If you're interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org